Friday 15 May 2009

trailblazing with sam at edinburgh international film festival.

I was just skipping around the old tinny net the other day, and what do I find..... the link below.... he he he. Sam and I had no idea what was going on at the time, we thought we were just going for a bit of brekkie and then this happened..... if any one who knows me who sees this there gonna find it well funny because I'm obviously pooing my pants. he he he!

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bbc.co.uk/filmnetwork/images/magazine/sam_stacy_medium.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/filmnetwork/A38091530&usg=__mWGU62UW4m1buu43Qgl7xIO9SWs=&h=57&w=116&sz=10&hl=en&start=22&um=1&tbnid=T8sEwsTWWALW3M:&tbnh=43&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstacey%2Bbradshaw%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1

1 comment:

"TORI CAT" said...

Hee hee
haa haa haaaaa
OMG that is soooooo funny but also bloody brilliant at the same time!!!
AMAZING DUDE!! get in there!!
U look like your propper pooper ur panties!
hee hee, awww icant stop giggling!!I love it!!!

You have just made my poorly face smile.... hey SNAP!!! now i have a fooked up facey like our lovely little poor stacey!!!
Awww i miss you far too much my lovely!!!
Please come and rescue me from this land of crap weather, hills and sheep!!!
love you millions mush!!!
hope you ok!! by the way, loving the swine flu piggie.... knew it wouldn't take long for the jokes to kick in!!
PS, let me know when your free and i'll cal ya!!
xxx